Spring has arrived! And it means it’s time for warm weather, spring flowers, outdoor activities, and storms.
As always, there are a few things you can do to make sure that your home stays in great shape! Here is your spring home maintenance checklist:
- Test smoke & carbon monoxide detectors and change their batteries.
- Check garage door, replace batteries.
- Check outside of house for tree limbs touching roof.
- Clean siding and check for peeling paint.
- Inspect roof and chimney for cracks and damage.
- Wash all windows – inside & out.
- Service your lawn mower.
- Dust blinds and vacuum curtains.
- Insure your boat before summer! (Call us today for a quote.)
- Install screens on windows and doors.
- Clean outdoor furniture.
- Clean kitchen and bathroom cabinets and throw away outdated food, medicine, and cosmetics.